*From:* Dennis Wish [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
*Sent:* Friday, February 27, 2009 2:24 PM
*To:* seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
*Subject:* RE: some code issues

But consider how you might try to start your car if it was not for the work done by Tesla. Edison chose to power the cities using Alternating Current. Tesla is the father of the modern battery – direct current. Almost everything we run today has some form of Tesla’s greatest achievement in it – batteries and rechargeable batteries. It may be that during Tesla’s career who was competing for the contract against Edison, Tesla did not see beyond the Van der Graff Generator for displaying static charge.

Regards,

*Dennis*