Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: DOS to Windows Printing Problem[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: DOS to Windows Printing Problem
- From: "Daryl Richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 14:33:49 -0700
I wand to thank all who responded to my call for help. Unfortunately, I did not have any success in getting the HP 1018 to work; however, I took things a bit farther with the following results.
1.) I contacted Microsoft: they declined to help and referred me to HP.
2.) I contacted HP: they told me they don't support this type of application.
3.) I contacted my "friendly neighborhood toner refiller" who charged me $50.00 (as opposed to $275 the last time I bought a cartridge from Epson) and the old Epson now works just fine!!
Next time I have this problem I'll try the refiller first.
H. Daryl Richardson
- Prev by Subject: RE: DOS to Windows Printing Problem
- Next by Subject: Drag Connections to Concrete Tilt-up
- Previous by thread: RE: DOS to Windows Printing Problem
- Next by thread: ICC evaluation process