Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 05:51:21 +0000
If you are looking at a product to reduce moisture content for adhered flooring on a concrete slab on grade, Moxie might hold promise. But there is also a lot of competition. Even though there are topically applied products that reduce moisture vapor for a SOG, I still prefer the vapor barrier under the slab. |
Regards, Harold Sprague
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:04:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete
Thanks Harold. So I won't hang around by my fingernails waiting for the perfect product. How about being impermeable enough to eliminate the vapor barrier under a slab-on-grade ? They claim some impressive figures on their tests, but I haven't yet compared those figures to see if they really are impressive.
On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 3:45 AM, Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
Windows Live™: Life without walls. Check it out.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete
- Next by Subject: Multi-Lat 2008
- Previous by thread: Re: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete
- Next by thread: Response Spectrum