RE: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete

If you are looking at a product to reduce moisture content for adhered flooring on a concrete slab on grade, Moxie might hold promise.  But there is also a lot of competition.  Even though there are topically applied products that reduce moisture vapor for a SOG, I still prefer the vapor barrier under the slab.

Regards, Harold Sprague

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:04:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Moxie and impermeabilising concrete
From: kbofoz(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Thanks Harold.  So I won't hang around by my fingernails waiting for the perfect product.  How about being impermeable enough to eliminate the vapor barrier under a slab-on-grade ?  They claim some impressive figures on their tests, but I haven't yet compared those figures to see if they really are impressive.