Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Post-Installed Threaded Insert[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Post-Installed Threaded Insert
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:27:48 -0700
Anyone out there know of a post-installed concrete insert that has internal threads that would allow for an all-thread rod to be threaded in?
Similar to a ferrule or burke insert only it's drilled in to existing concrete?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Point supported glass design
- Next by Subject: RE: Post-Installed Threaded Insert
- Previous by thread: RE: Brass Railing
- Next by thread: RE: Post-Installed Threaded Insert