Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Post-Installed Threaded Insert[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Post-Installed Threaded Insert
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:51:21 -0700
Powers makes one called a Snake, but it's only 3/8" dia. and has pretty low capacity (only drills in 1 5/8")
Can the HDI's be installed into existing concrete? They looked like they were embeds in before the concrete is poured.
-gmOn Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 9:45 AM, <Dick_Roberts(--nospam--at)oxy.com> wrote:
Hilti HDI & HDI_L drop-in anchors
Occidental Chemical Corp.
Niagara Falls, NY
Anyone out there know of a post-installed concrete insert that has internal threads that would allow for an all-thread rod to be threaded in?
Similar to a ferrule or burke insert only it's drilled in to existing concrete?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Post-Installed Threaded Insert
- Next by Subject: RE: Post-Installed Threaded Insert
- Previous by thread: RE: Post-Installed Threaded Insert
- Next by thread: RE: Post-Installed Threaded Insert