Corrosion resistant structural bolts

I am preparing a proposal for a project involving a corrosive environment.
The main structure will be blast-cleaned mild steel with a multi-coat paint
system. The prime consultant is requiring the installed structural bolts to
be field cleaned and painted - galvanized is not an option. I don't have a
problem with this - in fact I wrote a similar spec for another project,
recently -  but there may be other options with fastener materials or
coatings that could be more efficient. Longevity is a key objective.

There will also be connections between mild steel and 316 SS members or
cladding. I know that this has been discussed and will review the archives,
as well.

I am just starting my investigations into current technologies and
suppliers. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I receive list responses by digest. Please respond directly to my email
below.

Regards
Paul
PRansom(--nospam--at)PaulRansom.ca