Question on Staad Pro 2006

I got this project (Washington State) that fits on section 9.14 pp.186 of ASCE-7-02 (non building structure). I did a calculation using mathcad for the T value  however, my chief engineer asked me if Staad pro has that capability. I checked on it and there is but  don’t know how to it.

Is anybody out there that can guide me on how to determine a fundamental period of the structure (T) using a STAAD Pro 2006?

Thanks,

Julius

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Project Manager/Sr Lead Structural Engineer

River Consulting LLC.

#5 Sanctuary Blvd., Suite 101

Mandeville, Louisiana 70471

Phone - 985-624-1314 (direct)

985 624-1300 (office)

Fax - 985-624-1399

E-mail: jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com

W-page:            www.riverconsulting.com and www.kindermorgan.com