Re: Green Point Rated Concrete

The design strengths also can take longer to reach, 56 day instead of
28 day, for the HVFA or Slag mixes. But it's quite common now up to
50% on the LEED projects I'm working on. It's more of an impact on
construction schedule with concrete column and slab buildings. I
believe there are some issues about the color of concrete or it's
reflectivity when it's use is exposed or unfinished as well to
consider.

-gm