Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 11 x 17 Printers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 11 x 17 Printers
- From: Anantha Narayan <deviationz(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 08:23:31 -0400
HP LaserJet 4MV is what we have at work, and that thing is awesome. Fast and reliable.
See reviews @ http://reviews.cnet.com/laser-printers/hp-laserjet-4mv/4505-3159_7-30082015.html
About a year ago, there was a discussion on the best 11 x 17 printers. I'm not having luck searching the archives. Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm trying to basically find the bottom line to that discussion.
Jerry D. Coombs, P.E.
Coombs Engineering Services
1710 Stonecrest Trail
Wylie, TX 75098
- Prev by Subject: 11 x 17 Printers
- Next by Subject: 2005 Aluminum Design Manual
- Previous by thread: 11 x 17 Printers
- Next by thread: RE: Frictin to Resist Seismic Forces