RE: Job Opening - anybody

List Members:

A friend of my son is graduating with a Master Degree in structural engineering from UC Berkeley this May.  With the market the way it is, he’s a little more than worried about the job market.  If any of you have a need for an engineering graduate, please let me know – my personal email address is gautam.raj.manandhar(--nospam--at)gmail.com.  I will have the graduate’s (Jeff Yip) contact you.

Gautam, SE