Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Job Opening - anybody[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Job Opening - anybody
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:26:51 -0600
Have him send a resume to my attention.
Just as long as he doesn’t mind working with a bunch of Purdue guys…
David L. Fisher
Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario
From: Gautam Manandhar
A friend of my son is graduating with a Master Degree in structural engineering from UC Berkeley this May. With the market the way it is, he’s a little more than worried about the job market. If any of you have a need for an engineering graduate, please let me know – my personal email address is gautam.raj.manandhar(--nospam--at)gmail.com. I will have the graduate’s (Jeff Yip) contact you.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Job Opening - anybody
- Next by Subject: re: joist seat height
- Previous by thread: RE: Job Opening - anybody
- Next by thread: Frictin to Resist Seismic Forces