Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Green Point Rated Concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Green Point Rated Concrete
- From: "Jim Getaz" <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:03:07 -0400
Title: Re: Green Point Rated Concrete
A concrete weekly email sent me to this website this morning, http://www.epa.gov/epawaste/partnerships/c2p2/ . Nothing that can be copied and pasted, but some background.
The slag mix we used is about a 1/3 replacement of Portland cement with NewCem from LaFarge. AFAIK, it behaved like our regular structural SCC mixes.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Green Point Rated Concrete
- Next by Subject: Grouting for Instaltion of Bearings
- Previous by thread: Re: Green Point Rated Concrete
- Next by thread: 11 x 17 printer