Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete and Vibration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Concrete and Vibration
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:46:54 -0700
Anyone know of a good reference for evaluating concrete systems (flat plates and/or slab and beams) for vibrations for laboratory equipment, like a concrete version of Design Guide 11 for steel?
- Prev by Subject: RE: component and cladding vs MWFRS : A curious dependence of ASCE7-05 on AS1170.2 ?
- Next by Subject: Re: Concrete and Vibration
- Previous by thread: Re: Cold-formed corrugated
- Next by thread: Re: Concrete and Vibration