Re: Concrete and Vibration

Hi Jim,

Appreciate the comments. Thanks.

I found a couple of articles on line, it appears it actually performs pretty well for vibration when compared to metal deck and concrete fill/steel framed floors. There is also a book I found at concrete.org.uk on the subject "A Design Guide for Footfall Induced Vibration of Structures" ... anyone familiar with the book and care to give me a review on usefulness?

-gm