Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rigid vs. Semi-Rigid Joint[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rigid vs. Semi-Rigid Joint
- From: "Bill Allen" <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:17:40 -0700
Is this defined anywhere? I seem to recall 0.002 Radians and 0.004 Radians respectively, but I don't recall where that came from. It might be from FEMA, but that was a long time ago.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
Consulting Structural Engineers
- Prev by Subject: Re: Rho and Omega
- Next by Subject: RISA and Direct Analysis Method
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - Taxes
- Next by thread: Re: Structural Expert Series Software Library