From: Jim Wilson [mailto:wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:25 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Cold-formed corrugated

Gordon,

You can find design theories and exact detailed examples on how to do this if you can get your hands on a copy of "A Primer on Diaphragm Design" from the Metal Construction Association.  Its a bit tricky the first time through but it really works out nicely.  If I recall correctly, it can also be made into spreadsheet form without too much work.

Jim Wilson, PE

Stroudsburg, PA