Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Structural Expert Series Software Library[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Digital_Canal_Corporation_rgtbtqw(--nospam--at)cmpgnr.com
- Subject: Re: Structural Expert Series Software Library
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:40:05 EDT
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
I went through some of your software (digital_Canal_Corp) and was really disappointed that you are apparently using UBC 94 for your shear wall module (as confirmed by one of your rep's) and ACI 318-82 for the two-ways slab program. No wonder you are offering "discounts" for obsolete software.
Antonio S. Luisoni
Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
- Prev by Subject: Re: Strong-tie, humor
- Next by Subject: Structural Steel Price
- Previous by thread: Rigid vs. Semi-Rigid Joint
- Next by thread: History of Seaint List