Re: Frozen soil = disturbed earth?

I'm no frost expert (although I once did design a major structure on permafrost), but does it make sense to build on once-frozen ground, since it could presumably freeze again -- not a Good Thing.

In other words, I'm suggesting building down below the frost depth.  Duh.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA