RE: History of Seaint List

Many people read it, including the king of Zimbabwe who wants to give you his
inheretance.

-----Original Message-----
From: jwhite(--nospam--at)megr.com [mailto:jwhite(--nospam--at)megr.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 3:29 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: History of Seaint List

I was looking at the archives recently and was curious what some of the first
posts were and who posted them.  It was interesting to see that a lot of the
questions are very similar to those being asked presently.  The only major
difference is the code references are older.  The other thing I noticed was
that Bill Polhemus is one of the only people active from the very beginning
of the list to present day.  I wonder what happened to many of the others who
used to participate and also if any of those who are still on the list know
how the list got started?

- Jeremy