Re: History of Seaint List

I hunted them down, and I eliminated them.

There Can Be Only One.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Mar 20, 2009, at 6:29 PM, <jwhite(--nospam--at)megr.com> wrote:

I was looking at the archives recently and was curious what some of the first posts were and who posted them. It was interesting to see that a lot of the questions are very similar to those being asked presently. The only major difference is the code references are older. The other thing I noticed was that Bill Polhemus is one of the only people active from the very beginning of the list to present day. I wonder what happened to many of the others who used to participate and also if any of those who are still on the list know how the list got started?

- Jeremy