From: Rich Lewis <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
Subject: RE: OT - Taxes
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 8:12 AM

Sorry, the default text of mark’s message got screwed up in the last reply.

Mark,

Why don’t you say what you’re going after here instead of repeating the message?  I read the first few paragraphs of the irs publication.  It deals with the film industry.  What does it have to do with engineering firms?

Rich