Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re: history of the seaint list[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: re: history of the seaint list
- From: "Andrew Kester" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 11:54:54 -0400
I think Al Gore invented the seaint list in the early 80s, and "Bill P" is actually a computer program generated by the left wing. The goal was to espouse such extreme right wing views in a public non-political forum that it would drive people to the left, but instead it just annoyed and confused most people, and has caused more non-engineering tangents then any other source on the list. Some sources have "Bill P" related emails to the list as a loss of engineering productivity in the billions. But the smiled this list has brought me are priceless....
Andrew Kester, P.E.
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20090322T155454Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: Re: history of the list
- Next by Subject: IBC 2006
- Previous by thread: Re: Frozen soil = disturbed earth?
- Next by thread: History of Seaint List