re: history of the seaint list

I think Al Gore invented the seaint list in the early 80s, and "Bill P" is actually a computer program generated by the left wing. The goal was to espouse such extreme right wing views in a public non-political forum that it would drive people to the left, but instead it just annoyed and confused most people, and has caused more non-engineering tangents then any other source on the list. Some sources have "Bill P" related emails to the list as a loss of engineering productivity in the billions. But the smiled this list has brought me are priceless....

Andrew Kester, P.E.
Orlando, FL
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1