Re: History of Seaint List

Shafat Qazi (sorry if I spelled the last name wrong) and Dennis Wish started the list (according to Dennis)

-gm

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM, <jwhite(--nospam--at)megr.com> wrote:
I was looking at the archives recently and was curious what some of the first posts were and who posted them.  It was interesting to see that a lot of the questions are very similar to those being asked presently.  The only major difference is the code references are older.  The other thing I noticed was that Bill Polhemus is one of the only people active from the very beginning of the list to present day.  I wonder what happened to many of the others who used to participate and also if any of those who are still on the list know how the list got started?

- Jeremy

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org