RE: History of Seaint List

1. Yes (11 certificates, I could have more but I ran out of room on the garage wall).

2. No, but I watched "Long Way Down". Does that count?

Frankly, I wasn't impressed. Sure, they had a great adventure, but there is a great deal of comfort knowing that, just out of the focus of the camera lens is a mega-support vehicle and the enviable bankroll of BMW. Me? I have to do it myself on the side of the road like I did here in Southern Colorado a couple of years ago on a nice weekend ride or here at a BMW rally outside of Sacramento. 2007 was a tough year.

Obligatory Engineering Content: Please ensure the motorcycle parking stalls are not sloped excessively. Not all motorcycles have a reverse gear.

:o)

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers