RE: History of Seaint List

It's good to see engineers with extra-curricular activities.

- Jeremy

Quoting Bill Allen <t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net>:

1. Yes (11 certificates, I could have more but I ran out of room on the
garage wall).

2. No, but I watched "Long Way Down". Does that count?

Frankly, I wasn't impressed. Sure, they had a great adventure, but there is
a great deal of comfort knowing that, just out of the focus of the camera
lens is a mega-support vehicle and the enviable bankroll of BMW. Me? I have
to do it myself on the side of the road like I did here
<http://www.allendesigns.com/personal/CO100000Foot-2007/Colorado100000FootMo
torcycleRide.htm>  in Southern Colorado a couple of years ago on a nice
weekend ride or here
<http://www.allendesigns.com/personal/49erRally2007/49erRally2007.htm>  at a
BMW rally outside of Sacramento. 2007 was a tough year.

Obligatory Engineering Content: Please ensure the motorcycle parking stalls
are not sloped excessively. Not all motorcycles have a reverse gear.

:o)

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers