Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:16 AM
Subject: Steel Joist Seat Height

I need a sanity check on a 2:12 sloped LH joist seat height.  As I'm not really a joist guy I appreciate the help.  The Vulcraft catalog has the high end joist seat depth at 7".  But the low end seat depth is " 6" min.* ".

I'm assuming that the the seats depths will be the same at both ends, in this case 7".  Is this correct?

Paul.