From: Paul Blomberg [mailto:paul.blomberg(--nospam--at)gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 7:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel Joist Seat Height

I need a sanity check on a 2:12 sloped LH joist seat height.  As I'm not
really a joist guy I appreciate the help.  The Vulcraft catalog has the high
end joist seat depth at 7".  But the low end seat depth is " 6" min.* ".

I'm assuming that the the seats depths will be the same at both ends, in this
case 7".  Is this correct?
Paul.

* *   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers *   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To *   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you *   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted *   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web *   site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********