Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Vertical joint in Matt (raft) foundation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Vertical joint in Matt (raft) foundation
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:08:48 +0000
I have become a big fan of StaForm. It provides a good solution for the contractor, and as the structural engineer, I like it because it maintains a roughened surface. It beats board forming and roughening the surface afterward. |
Regards, Harold Sprague
From: John Nader [mailto:johnenader(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
What is there to consider when placing vertical cold joints in a Matt foundation? I am placing the cold joint in between two columns, providing a continuous keyway and keeping the surface rough.
What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out
Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Vertical joint in Matt (raft) foundation
- Next by Subject: Vibration Acceptance Criteria
- Previous by thread: RE: Vertical joint in Matt (raft) foundation
- Next by thread: re: joist seats