Re: California SE question: Essential facilities

Mark:

Thank you for your informed response.

We are finalizing our JV agreement with a CA SE firm and will be working
closely with them from the very beginning of each project going forward.

My client called me yesterday in a panic (he often does) asking about
"something someone told him about OSHPD and what they can do on projects"

Your answer and their MO seem reasonable to me.

You don't have to remind me of the passion and pride of CA SE, I see it
daily on this list.

I think we can make our way though this with the help of our JV partner;
if we can navigate the waters of Kazakhstan (which has earthquakes AND the
mafia), we will be OK.

Thanks again,

dlf