RE: IT question

Hi Gautam

I was unable to pinpoint the root cause of the rampant CPU usage by Outlook
and IExplore, however, I have now upgraded to Office 2007 and, for now, the
issue seems to have gone away.

Of note is that the issue seemed to have occurred about the time I started
synchronizing my HTC cell device but I can't be sure.  I have also graduated
to a Blackberry so the possibility of a virus coming through the Windows OS
on the HTC may also have been averted ...

If it re-occurs, I'll post to the list.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

Victoria, BC
Canada