RE: CHINESE STEEL

I heard (or read) somewhere that the “bird’s nest” was falling into disrepair because the entity

That was supposed to sign a lease and maintain it backed out due to the Depression.

Seemed kinda quick for things to deteriorate…to me anyway.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Fisher and Partners - Cayman

372 West Ontario Chicago 60610

319 A Street Boston 02210