Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CHINESE STEEL[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: CHINESE STEEL
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:42:26 -0700
I think I read that same article last week.
I heard (or read) somewhere that the “bird’s nest” was falling into disrepair because the entity
That was supposed to sign a lease and maintain it backed out due to the Depression.
Seemed kinda quick for things to deteriorate…to me anyway.
David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
75 Fort Street Georgetown Grand Cayman BWI
319 A Street Boston 02210
I saw a picture of it in our company magazine yesterday, so I guess so.
How about the Olympic Bird Net? Is it still standing?
- Prev by Subject: RE: CHINESE STEEL
- Next by Subject: Re: CHINESE STEEL
- Previous by thread: RE: CHINESE STEEL
- Next by thread: RE: CHINESE STEEL