Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: CHINESE STEEL[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: CHINESE STEEL
- From: Bill Cain <bcainse(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:54:14 -0700
I was there last November ('08) and it looked to be in great condition. I doubt that it has deteriorated much since then. There were probably 50,000 people inside looking at it with no events going on. It is quite the tourist venue for the Chinese people.|
Bill Cain, S.E.
Subject: RE: CHINESE STEEL
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:01:20 -0600
I heard (or read) somewhere that the “bird’s nest” was falling into disrepair because the entity
That was supposed to sign a lease and maintain it backed out due to the Depression.
Seemed kinda quick for things to deteriorate…to me anyway.
David L. Fisher SE PE
Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610
75 Fort Street Georgetown Grand Cayman BWI
319 A Street Boston 02210
I saw a picture of it in our company magazine yesterday, so I guess so.
Windows Live™ SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.
- Prev by Subject: RE: CHINESE STEEL
- Next by Subject: re: Citi Corps
- Previous by thread: Re: CHINESE STEEL
- Next by thread: Re: CHINESE STEEL