Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Non Engineering question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Non Engineering question
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:30:08 -0600
Like anything, its all about money and therefore TV ratings…
So as to secure the highest audience possible.
On the case of the NCAA Basketball Championship, the “Final Four” (National semi-finals) is played
Late Saturday afternoon and early evening with the National Championship played Monday
I believe CBS paid $1,000,000,000.00 for the TV rights for the NCAA, so they understandably wish to recoup their
The Super Bowl is similar; it used to be played Sunday at noon; but the TV ratings (and alcohol sales)
were much better later in the day, so now kickoff is typically at 6:15 pm EST.
David L. Fisher
Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario
From: ken ng
Since we have tons knowledge
engineering topics, I have one question about sport. Why many final National
champion games in
For example the basketball NCAA National Champion is on April 6 which is Monday. I think football, hockey and many similar sports the National Champion will fall on Monday.
- Prev by Subject: Non Engineering question
- Next by Subject: Non-composite floor deck
- Previous by thread: Non Engineering question
- Next by thread: Re: CHINESE STEEL