looking up seismic accelerations

Hello list,
I put together this webpage for looking up seismic accelerations by
punching in an address.  I had something similar years ago, but it was
'mashed-up' with the USGS site and when they changed their site, mine
stopped working.  This new version is independent and - if I do say so
myself - turned out pretty darn good.

the website is at:  http://www.rookrook.com

some day I might add some of those Google ads just to help pay for it,
but it's free and easy to use.

Thanks,

--
Rich Kipke, PE