Re: looking up seismic accelerations

It is independent . . but uses the USGS 2002 data.  I've done quite a
bit of testing with USGS Java program in the last month (like about
10,000 random points using the batch mode and then running the same
locations through the website)  The maximum difference was 0.001 - At
some point I'll post the testing info and more statistics on the site.

That said . . I just noticed today that USGS seems to have posted some
new data sets recently (2008) - but I don't think the Java program is
using them yet.

Rich

--
Rich K.