From: Rich Kipke <richkip(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
Subject: looking up seismic accelerations
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 11:45 AM
Hello list,
I put together this webpage for looking up seismic
accelerations by
punching in an address.  I had something similar years
ago, but it was
'mashed-up' with the USGS site and when they changed their
site, mine
stopped working.  This new version is independent and - if
I do say so
myself - turned out pretty darn good.

the website is at:  http://www.rookrook.com

some day I might add some of those Google ads just to help
pay for it,
but it's free and easy to use.

Thanks,

--
Rich Kipke, PE
======================

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* *******
***
*   Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*   This email was sent to you via
Structural Engineers
*   Association of Southern California
(SEAOSC) server. To
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe,
please go to:
*
*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org.
Remember, any email you
*   send to the list is public domain and
may be re-posted
*   without your permission. Make sure you
visit our web
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org
********