Re: looking up seismic accelerations

It appears to be good tool. However, when I typed in a zip code for anchorage, Alaska, Ss and S1 are shown to be 0. Are there limitations to this tool?

Rajendran

--- On Thu, 4/2/09, Rich Kipke <richkip(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
From: Rich Kipke <richkip(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
Subject: looking up seismic accelerations
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 3:45 PM

Hello list,
I put together this webpage for looking up seismic accelerations by
punching in an address.  I had something similar years ago, but it was
'mashed-up' with the USGS site and when they changed their site, mine
stopped working.  This new version is independent and - if I do say so
myself - turned out pretty darn good.

the website is at:  http://www.rookrook.com

some day I might add some of those Google ads just to help pay for it,
but it's free and easy to use.

Thanks,

--
Rich Kipke, PE