Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Arena Guardrail Deflections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT \(SEAINT\)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Arena Guardrail Deflections
- From: "Thor Tandy" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)telus.net>
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 08:48:24 -0700
I’m checking a guard rail in an assembly/egress location. The section proposed gives a total deflection of post + top rail of about 14mm (9/16”) of the post hgt of 1070mm (42”).
For an assembly area this still seems a bit high.
Also my client is proposing a top rail 1”x2” tube …
What do you think?
A. Tandy P.Eng, C.Eng, Struct.Eng, MIStructE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Anybody Know About Ladders?
- Next by Subject: RE: Arena Guardrail Deflections
- Previous by thread: steel moment connections
- Next by thread: RE: Arena Guardrail Deflections