Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Cassion Steel Casing check[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Cassion Steel Casing check
- From: Dilip Patel <dp_enco(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
thickness with rail loads about 10' from caisson.
It should be the earth passive pressure that will be critical.
Any formulas for hoop stress (tensile) in walls from passive pressure available.
- Prev by Subject: Re: BUILDING CODE: Certificate of Occupancy
- Next by Subject: RE: Cassion Steel Casing check
- Previous by thread: RE: Italy quake: L'Aquila's new public hospital was hailed as a state-of-the-art, earthquake-proof building when it opened in 2000....
- Next by thread: RE: Cassion Steel Casing check