Re: OT? "Lie To Me"

I've watched the show.  It's definitely interesting, but I'll have to DVR this episode to see how "accurate" it is for later viewing...  Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 7:19 AM, <Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com> wrote:
This may be off topic, but the paper says that this evening's episode of "Lie To Me" (a crime drama) on Fox involves "investigating a building collapse ... discovers a massive cover-up."  I wonder what TV show writers know/think about such.  May be interesting.  May have some resemblance to the reported construction deficiencies in China and Italy and their recent earthquake failures.

FYI.

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA USA

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession. (http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000003)