Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Structural Engineering Position in Hawaii[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Structural Engineering Position in Hawaii
- From: Daniel Popp <drp181(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
For those of you who have had one of those days: my company, one of the top structural firms in Hawaii, is looking for experienced structural engineers for our Honolulu office to support our branch office expansions. If interested, please contact me directly via email.
Daniel Popp, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: STEEL: Cold Regions Specification of A 992
- Next by Subject: Structural stuff on TV
- Previous by thread: Re: Tubular Steel Bridge Review
- Next by thread: Re: Italy quake: L'Aquila's new public hospital