Re: Italy quake: L'Aquila's new public hospital

Standard media post-disaster report:
1) report wild-a$$ speculation about the design/construction quality,
especially if it was constructed under the budget watch of a previous
political administration
2) talk to an architect 'cause engineers obviously don't know anything about
state-of-the-art building seismic design (the result proves it!)
3) skim over the fact that the hospital was evacuated after the event
(unless I missed a photo showing a flattened building)

Regards
Paul