From: Jeff Smith [mailto:jeffsmith7(--nospam--at)comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Retaining wall footing resultant CBC

The reason I was asking is because the other day an engineering collegue told me he designs to the middle third for retaining walls for non essential facilities.  I wonder if  that was required from an old code requirement or maybe some older soils reports required it?

Thanks for your feedback.

Jeff