Hollow Core Topping and Conduit

I have some 3/8" diameter conduit that needs to be run perpendicular to the hollow core slab units (perpendicular to the cores) for the entire width of the building. The conduit cannot go below the HC and the HC is 6" thick with 2" of topping. I don't want to mess up the HC diaphragm topping slab but I don't see any other way to run this conduit and it cannot be placed above the topping slab either. Any ideas on how I can still get the diaphragm shear transfer if the conduit is embedded in the 2" topping slab? I am using a heavy welded wire mesh in the topping slab for the rest of the diaphragm.

Will H