Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
UTAH SE[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: UTAH SE
- From: "SGE Structural" <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:53:30 -0700
A client of mine is looking for a Utah-licensed SE or CE specializing in structures for a single contract job involving structural design/certification of a liquid gas tank.
Please contact me directly at sgordin(--nospam--at)sgecosnulting.com.
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: UTAH SE
- Next by Subject: Re: UTAH SE
- Previous by thread: RE: Beam-column joint details
- Next by thread: Hollow Core Topping and Conduit