Tilt-up elevator shaft walls

Hi All!

I have a tilt-up project where we will be using tilt-up at the elevator shaft walls as well.  My question is whether to run the panel all the way to the pit foundation or cast a concrete wall up to the typical wall bearing height.

If I run the wall all the way down to the pit, then do I have a waterproofing problem?  The wall would just be sitting on a grout bed.

Thanks!

Brian