RE: Pop-up ad on Subscription page

On my browser, changing the text size moves moves the subscribe box away from the banner ad.

Jason Emoto

From: Jerry Coombs [mailto:jdcengr(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

When I subscribed to this list serve recently, there was a pop-up ad that covers the "subscribe".  You can't click the button without going to the "Bill Quick" software site.  It is still there today.  Is it there for everyone, or is this something somehow unique to my computer?  I sent a message to the administrator a few weeks ago.

Jerry D. Coombs, P.E.
Coombs Engineering Services
214-287-4696
www.coombsengineering.com