Bobcat S220 on existing 4" slab-on-grade

I am dealing with an existing 4" slab-on-grade where the building occupants
want to drive a Bobcat S220 skid steer loader on the floor which will
conservatively have a maximum axle load of around 10 kips. There will be very
intermittent traffic on the floor. I am trying to determine whether to tell
them to put a topping slab on the existing floor.

I checked the slab and think it will be ok for the loads with the PCA method.
My main concern is the control joints have one no. 3 through them every 36
inches on center and whether this could pose problems with movement between
the edges.

Any thoughts?