RE: FREE STRUCTURAL DESIGN SOFTWARE

I once downloaded some free engineering software from an Asian site that featured lots of good "cracked" programs.

It love me long time. But I had to take a lot of penicillin afterward.

(jk :-))

Here's a great opportunity for every engineer in the USA to get some professional standard design software completely FREE.   In this tough climate, engineers deserve a good deal! Email:     matthew.newton(--nospam--at)cscworld.com

Website:   www.cscworld.com